June 10, 2020
A new, easy to use online application for child care assistance and state funded pre-k: Early Ed Connect
Families that need assistance paying for child care can now apply online.
Hoosier families looking to apply for Indiana’s child care assistance (CCDF) and On My Way Pre-K programs now have an easy way to do it: earlyedconnect.fssa.in.gov.
Early Ed Connect is an online application that is easy to use. It lets families apply for these programs and helps families get child care so they may work, attend training or continue their education.
Early Ed Connect Makes the Process of Applying for CCDF and On My Way Pre-k Easier for Families.
Families can find the following benefits:
- Easy use via smartphones, computers or tablets
- Ability to apply for multiple children in one application
- Ability to upload supporting documents, including photos from phones
- Ability to save application progress and complete it at a later time
- Notification of successful submission
- English and Spanish language version
- Online support information and videos
How to Create an Early Ed Connect Account
Creating an Early Ed Connect account is as easy as filling out an online form with your contact information. In order to apply for child care assistance (CCDF) or On My Way Pre-K, you will need to create an account first.
To create an account, follow the steps below.
- Go to EarlyEdConnect.FSSA.in.gov in any web browser.
- Click the green Create My Account button in the middle of the page.
- Enter your first and last name. Enter your email address and confirm your email address.
- Create a password and confirm your password. Scroll down to see the password guide.
- Enter your address, city, state, ZIP code and county.
- Click the green Create My Account button at the bottom of the page.
- Select your correct address from the choices and click OK.
- Click the green Create My Account You will receive an email from NoReply_EEC@fssa.in.gov. In the email, you will see a link to activate your account.
- Click the link. This link is only good for 24 hours.
Applying for Child Care Assistance Through Early Ed Connect
Find a Child Care Provider
If you need help finding a child care program, visit ChildCareFinder.in.gov or call SPARK Learning Lab at 1-800-299-1627.
For additional support and answers to common questions about Early Ed Connect, please visit EarlyEdConnectSupport.org.
Related ArticlesView All
August 2, 2023
5 Tips for Building a Compelling Child Care Program Website
July 7, 2023
How to Define Your Child Care Program’s Brand Voice
July 7, 2023
How Listening To Your Customers Can Help Grow Your Child Care Program
March 31, 2023