January 29, 2019
Cold Weather Safety for Children Birth-to-Five
What you need to know about keeping your child safe during cold weather: from how to stay warm to tips for walking like a penguin.
Discover more about how your child learns and stays safe in cold weather:
- Cold Weather Outside, Bold Learning Inside!
- Health Topics: When to Keep Kids Home
- Is it a cold or the flu?
- Flu Season Tips
Build Your Child’s Brighter Future!
Want to dive deeper into the health your little one? Check out our Play and Learning guidance about Physical Health and Growth for:
- Babies — Your baby is exploring with all five senses and figuring out both her big and small muscles work.
- One-year-olds — She’s developing a sense of independence – with the fine and gross motor skills to match!
- Two-year-olds — When you take your toddler for a check-up, he’s learning all about the importance of good health and self-care.
- Three-year-olds — Your child is growing into a taller, bigger, stronger body that can do more new things every day.
- Pre-K learners — Caring for his health and knowing what foods and beverages are good for him are important milestones.