Skip to main content
Learn more about COVID-19 recovery resources available for families and providers.

Build, Learn, Grow

Learn more about COVID-19 recovery resources available for families and providers.

LEARN MORE
Brighter Futures Logo
  • Build, Learn, Grow Promotional Toolkit

    This page contains resources for programs to promote the Build, Learn, Grow scholarship fund to families. 

    Simply copy and paste the email templates, text message and social media posts, and download the images for your use.

    Powered By:

    Recursos en Español

Email Copy

The following copy can be used in an email to notify families of Build, Learn, Grow family scholarships.

Subject: Tuition Scholarships for Families

Preview: You may qualify

Dear [name],

Indiana’s new Build, Learn, Grow scholarship program is offering families that work in essential businesses tuition scholarships for their children’s early care and education, summer learning and before- and after-school programs. To qualify, one adult in your household must work in an essential business such as health care, human services, education, retail, restaurant and food service, essential infrastructure, media, manufacturing and logistics, religious and charitable organizations and many others found here.

Scholarships cover up to 80% of tuition for children ages 0-12 who are enrolled in early care and education, summer learning and before- and after-school care from May-October 2021. [INSERT CENTER NAME] is accepting Build, Learn, Grow family scholarships.

Learn more about the scholarships and begin your application at https://brighterfuturesindiana.org/scholarships/families. Please reach out to us with any questions.

Thank you!

Text Message Copy

The following copy can be used in a text message to notify families of Build, Learn, Grow family scholarships.

Your family may qualify for a Build, Learn, Grow Scholarship – covering up to 80% of your tuition until October. Visit https://brighterfuturesindiana.org/scholarships/families to learn more and apply.

Social Media Copy

Use the copy below to accompany graphics on social media.

Build, Learn, Grow Scholarships Available Today!

Through Indiana’s Build, Learn, Grow program, families can apply for scholarships to cover up to 80% of their costs for child care, summer programming and day camps. Learn more about the Build, Learn, Grow Scholarship fund and apply today at https://brighterfuturesindiana.org/scholarships/families

Graphics: 1080 x 1920

The following social media graphics are best used as Instagram or Facebook Stories.

Graphics: 1080 x 1080

The following social media graphics are best used on Instagram and Facebook.

Graphics: 1200 x 675

The following social media graphics are best used on Twitter.

Social Media Videos

Click the links below to access 15-second social media videos.

Email Copy

The following copy can be used in an email to notify families of CCDF eligibility.

Subject: Your Build, Learn, Grow Application Status

Dear Family,

Thank you for submitting your application for a Build, Learn, Grow scholarship. After reviewing your application and income information, we have determined that you qualify for the state’s Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF) assistance, which covers 80% of your child care costs. Additionally, through October, your remaining 20% is also waived as part of the state’s Build, Learn, Grow relief to families.

We want to help fast track your CCDF application so that you can receive support as quickly as possible.

Collect the following documents:

[list the documents required by your local CCDF eligibility office here]

Once you’ve collected these documents:

  • Complete the CCDF application at Early Ed Connect and upload your documentation.
  • Let us know when you’ve done so, and we will fill out the provider information page.
  • Once this is completed, schedule an appointment with the local CCDF eligibility office here.
  • At your appointment, if approved, you will receive your CCDF voucher.

Please let us know if you have any questions and we will support you through the process.

Email Copy

If you have denied any families since the Build, Learn, Grow scholarship launched on May 3 because their income was above 250% FPL, they will now qualify for a scholarship on a sliding scale. Use this email copy to reach out to them.

Subject: Your Build, Learn, Grow scholarship application

Dear Family,

You previously submitted an application for a Build, Learn, Grow scholarship which was denied because you did not meet the income criteria. The income guidelines have recently been updated, and you may now qualify.

Review the scholarship sliding scale and income chart at https://brighterfuturesindiana.org/scholarships/families.

Please fill out a new application here. Once complete, print it and submit it to us with your income documentation so we can approve you for a scholarship.

Thank you!