Chances And Services for Youth (CASY)
By providing services and investing in our local community, CASY has a unique opportunity to identify and respond to the needs of clients, partnering organizations and the communities we serve.
Our Mission: Providing services “cradle to college” to ensure children grow up in safe, nurturing environments in our community.
2022 Annual Report
The Chances & Services for Youth team is happy to share our 2022 annual report (October 2021-September 2022).
Your Child Care Resource & Referral is available to assist you in:
1) Connecting to resources and professional development
2) Staying up to date on current grant opportunities and important OECOSL updates
3) Support you in navigating your I-LEAD account
4) Keeping your program up to date and included in our parent referrals
5) Support you in expanding your capacity
6) Connect you with resources and initiatives within your community
1101 South 13th Street
Terre Haute, Indiana 47802
9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Other hours by appointment