Build, Learn, Grow
Re-Application Process - Instructions for Providers
Providers will receive an email on 7/20 for all scholarship recipients approved by 7/16 and in their email sent in mid-August for any scholarship recipients approved 7/17-31.
- No additional information – or documentation – is needed from families. Providers just need to feel assured that they will continue in care.
- All information points for scholarship recipients, except attendance questions that only the provider will know, are provided in the email.
The process for extending scholarships for awarded families will be simplified! There will be two steps:
- Confirm with each scholarship recipient that they plan to continue in this program
- Complete a scholarship extension claim
The scholarship extension claim is streamlined to allow for quicker submission by providers. For each scholarship extension, providers will need to enter the information provided below in their email for each scholarship recipient and check off the weekly attendance for scholarship recipients during the first claim period.
Here’s what’s required in the extension claim form:
- Contact name
- License/registration number
- Upload copy of license/registration
- Banking information (routing number, account number)
- Upload of banking information
- Check off and sign for terms & conditions
- Claim ID*
- Weekly rate of care*
- Approved scholarship percentage*
- Claim start date (8/1/21 is the earliest for this extension)
- Anticipated enrollment end date (10/2 is the latest for this extension)
- Check off all weeks child attended 3 or more days during the initial claim period (May 2-July 31 – if they extend the claim before the end of July, they are checking off the last week(s) as anticipated attendance)