Fingerprinting with IdentoGo
As a part of the background check process, you are required to submit your fingerprints to both state and federal governments. This process is facilitated through the use of IdentiGO fingerprinting service.
Below is their contact information regarding how to schedule an appointment:
*On-line Scheduling Option - Available 24/7:
- Go to www.identogo.com
- Select the State of Indiana and press GO (Fig 1)
- Select Digital Fingerprinting (Fig 2)
- Select Schedule a New Appointment (Fig 3)
- Select Family and Social Services Administration to select the type of childcare program you work for and the role type. Complete the registration until you receive a confirmation email.
*Call Center Scheduling Option - Available Monday-Friday 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.:
- Call (877) 472-6917 to speak to an operator.
- Operators will collect the required information and schedule the FingerprintingAppointment.
- Be sure to have the complete information for the Applicant available when callingas the Operator will ask for the Agency Name, Applicant Type, Registered MinistryNumber if applicable and the Applicants full name, address, methods of contactand complete personal demographic information.
When the fingerprinting process is completed, they will provide a 4x6 card with your information on it. The TCN # consists of the letter "I" and a nine digit number. You will only enter the nine digits following the letter "I" in the Inkless Transaction Number field of your consent form (Fig 4).
Please make a copy for you and your employer as this will be good for 3 years and is required during the consent form process.
The Brighter Future Solution Center doesn't have access to your filed fingerprint information.
If you need to retrieve the TCN # at a future date, please contact Identigo directly.