Marketing Best Practices
Recruiting staff and enrolling families is hard work! The Marketing Best Practices Guide will equip your early care and education program with the marketing knowledge and tools to be most effective in today’s dynamic environment, from program launch to future growth phases.
The guide provides resources on basic communication and marketing principles, public relations and advertising, social media and web tools - and more. While the guide offers a comprehensive look into marketing best practices, we encourage you to flip to the tactics that meet your most immediate business needs.
Watch the Webinars
Watch the following webinar recordings focused on the Marketing Best Practices Guide and Resources. In each webinar we focused on different sections of the guide, outlining best practices for recruiting staff and enrolling families, ending with a question and answer session.
We Want Your Feedback
Please take this quick survey and let us know what you think about the guide and webinars.
The following resources are cited throughout the guide. Click on each one to learn more.
Communication & Marketing Principals
Branding and Design
- Canva Color Tool
- Picking Fonts Masterclass
- Photo Release Example
- Stock Photography: Shutterstock, Adobe Stock photo or Canva
- Logo Creation: Hatchful, Zyro, Canva, Ucraft, LogoMakr, Online Logo Marker, Vectr, MarkMaker
- Graphic Designers: Upwork, 99designs, Working Not Working, DesignCrowd, Freelancer, Behance
- Tagline Generator
- Style Guide: Tips, Examples
Public Relations & Advertising
- Creating Organic Content
- Local Newspaper Listing
- Facebook Ads
- Instagram Ads
- LinkedIn Job Campaigns
- Indeed Job Postings
- Handshake Listing
- Google Ads and Non-Profit Grants
- Blogs & eNewsletters: Brighter Futures Indiana Blog, Hubspot Course, Types of Blogs & eNewsletters
- Partnerships: Early Learning Marketplace Partner Toolkit