Updating A Provider Admin
The Provider Admin role is used to manage the day-to-day operations of a regulated program within I-LEAD. These responsibilities include inviting educators to join your site, monitoring, and managing consent forms, new update and renewal applications, and reviewing required annual training hours for staff. Typically, the Provider Admin within your organization will be an owner, director, or religious leader.
It is best practice to have at least two (2) Provider Admins per account. Providers who have access to the license(s) on I-LEAD can give access to other users by sending an admin invite(s).
|Warning: Each Admin/ I-LEAD user needs their own email that isn’t shared with anyone else. I-LEAD accounts aren’t meant to be shared or gifted as they contain personal information & training unique to that user. Failure to follow this rule could result in tangled accounts and incorrect data on consent forms that can't be reversed.|
To invite an administrator to your site, please follow the instructions below:
- Login to I-LEAD.
- Scroll down to the Provider section and click the View Details button for the license you wish to add the I-LEAD user to. (Fig 1)
- Go to the Provider Admin Invites section and click +Invite Admin. (Fig 2)
- Enter their legal first name, legal last name, and the email they are using for the I-LEAD account they created. If they do not have an I-LEAD account, direct them to create one first before they attempt to accept the invite. Then press Sent Invite. (Fig 3)
- If successfully sent to that person’s email, their name and email will appear under the Provider Admin Invites.
- (For Multiple Sites-) If this admin will be a provider admin for multiples sites, please click Back to Dashboard or Home and repeat Steps 1-5 for the other locations before asking the admin to accept their invitation.
- Once the invite(s) are sent, the person who was sent the admin invitation will need to login to the email account to verify their connection to the program(s). The email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org and will expire in (3) calendar days. (Related article: How to accept a Provider Admin invitation)
- If successful, a green Providers I Administer button will appear in the Provider section and each license will appear below with their own View Details
Note: Anyone assisting with decisions, on-site, or working at a daycare site is required to complete a consent form. Admins, please send an educator invite to anyone associated or working at each daycare site. When sending an admin an educator invite, please select "Applicant" for their Educator role. This will identify them when filling out licensing paperwork as well as provide access to a "Manager" role on Indiana Learning Paths to view and print training records for staff.