How to Accept a Provider Admin Invitation
Warning: Each I-LEAD user needs their own email that isn’t shared with anyone else. I-LEAD accounts aren’t meant to be shared or gifted as they contain personal information & training unique to that user. Failure to follow this rule could result in tangled accounts and incorrect data on consent forms that can't be reversed.
Please have an I-LEAD account created first before attempting to accept the admin invitation.
Below are step-by-step instructions to accept your Provider Admin Invitation
- Go to the email account that associated with your I-LEAD account to find your admin invite.
- Accept the invitation sent to your email. (It’s labeled as No_reply_I-LEAD@fssa.in.gov. It may be in the junk/spam folder if it’s not in the inbox.) Fig. 1
- Click Login and Accept Invitation. (Note: If the invitation is older than 3 days, please enter your email below in the "Need to resend the invite?" section and press "Resend Invite". Repeat steps 1-3 for the new invitation.) Fig. 2
- Log in using your I-LEAD credentials. Fig. 3
- Change your Title to reflect our admin role with the agency and click Update Your Profile (located at bottom right of screen). Fig. 4
- If the admin invite is successful, a View Details button for the license will appear that will allow you to manage staff invitations and licensing paperwork for that child care site. A Providers I Administer tab will also appear next to the Consent Forms tab if your account is connected to your consent form. Fig. 5
Should you have any additional questions, please call 1-800-299-1627 or visit brighterfuturesindiana.org/ilead to access additional help articles and contact support.