Merge My Educator Account
I-LEAD allows users to merge multiple existing educator accounts together with the same names on the "My Profile Information" page through the use of the I am an Educator button. Educator accounts are used by people who work in a child care setting. Staff, admins, volunteers, and household members will need their own individual educator account for consent/background check and professional development purposes.
Examples of when to use this feature:
- You have two or more accounts that need to be merged together
- You’ve moved from a company that you no longer have access to the email login
- A paper consent form was sent to a consultant prior to the creation of your I-LEAD account
- You have multiple consent forms that need to be merged into your current I-LEAD account
The I am An Educator button is located on the I-LEAD Dashboard landing page. It is only visible to users that do not have an active consent form connected to their current I-LEAD account.
To merge your accounts together, please follow the instructions below:
|Warning: Account merges CANNOT be reversed|
- Begin by clicking the I am an Educator button (Fig 1)
- Enter your date of birth and last four digits of your Social Security Number; Click Submit (Fig 2)
- Verify that your information is correct and click My Information is Correct (Fig 3)
- Once the system locates your information, a “You have been verified as an Educator.” message will appear. Press Update Profile after you fix name changes in your profile to finalize the process.
*Note: The spelling of the first and last name must be identical for a successful merge of your consent forms and training. To change your name on the account, click "Update My Profile" to make the changes.