Juvenile Fingerprints and Consent Forms for Minors
Follow the steps outlined below to complete the fingerprinting process:
- Using your computer web browser, go to https://www.identogo.com/ and choose Indiana.
- If you do not have access to the internet, you may call Identigo toll-free at (877) 472-6917 to schedule an appointment. If you call, you will be asked the following questions instead of completing these steps yourself.
- If you register online, you will Choose Get Fingerprinted.
- Select Indiana, click GO.
- Choose Digital Fingerprinting.
- Schedule an appointment.
- Use code 24Y55f for a juvenile check. This will bring up Criminal Record Review Challenge.
- The following page is a Request Authorization and Notification form. To continue the process check I agree.
- The following screen will instruct you to choose IdentoGO Fingerprinting Location by either entering the Applicants Home Zip Code or by choosing a Region from the drop-down menu. You will then select an available date and time for the fingerprinting Appointment.
- Complete the demographic information page. Required fields are indicated by a red asterisk (*). When complete, click Send Information.
- In the event your Fingerprint Reason requires you to provide Payment for fingerprinting the next screen will prompt you to declare your Payment Method.
- Print your confirmation page. If you provided an email address, you would receive an email confirmation as well.
- Bring one of the following forms of photo Identification with you to your fingerprinting appointment: Valid Driver License, Valid State Issued Identification Card, or Valid Passport.
- All Juveniles must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Arrive at the IdentoGO Enrollment Center at your appointed date and time. The Enrollment Agent at the site will check your Valid Photo ID, verify your demographic information with you, capture your fingerprints, and then submit your data in real time to the Indiana State Police for processing. The Fingerprinting Enrollment Center process normally takes less than five minutes.
- Once we complete the background check the results will be mailed to your home address
- You will submit your consent in ILEAD after you receive the results. The results must be uploaded to your consent when submitting through ILEAD.